The Aquatec Ocean Ergo family has been designed with comfort, independence, and dignity in mind. Packed with new features, they make personal care activities easier for both the user and carer. The latest design of our ergonomic shower chair offers an innovative contoured ergonomic seat surface that is developed to encourage a more upright and stable seating position, promote independence and overall comfort. Enhanced stability at the front of the base allows for a smaller footprint and offers added safety and reassurance when sat in the chair. The optimised wheelbase makes it even easier for a carer to manoeuvre the chair in small spaces, as well as offering a better fit over standard toilets for independent toileting.
In collaboration with leading therapists, Aquatec Ocean Ergo range has specifically been designed to make showering and toileting even easier. The design is focused on ergonomics, lifestyle and well-being of patients, as well as keeping the health of the carer in mind by an utmost simple operation of the chair.
- Innovative ergonomic seat: The Aquatec Ocean Ergo comes with a unique ergonomic seat that encourages a more upright seating position for enhanced independence and comfort.
- More comfort: The new armrests and optional armrest pads offer additional comfort.
- Greater adaptability: Offers further adjustability in seat height, added safety and comfort. Together with adjustable footrests and armrests, it offers a perfect fit for even smaller people.
- Extremely stable: Enhanced stability at the front for additional safety and reassurance.
- Compact and easy to handle: Ocean Ergo comes with an optimised wheelbase that makes it easy to manoeuvre in small spaces.
- Contoured ergonomic seat plate: A 5° seat tilt lifts the knees into a natural squat position for toileting. Transfer supports at the front allow a comfortable position.
- Durability: Made with robust, durable materials providing a reliable solution.