Every day unlimited support and great comfort ultimate freedom of movement starts with an individual solution.
The Vicair Multifunctional back cushion is specifically developed for tilt in space wheelchairs and powerchairs with adjustable seat depth, along with the Vicair Multifunctional Seat cushion. The adjustable 8 compartments filled with Vicair SmartCells adapts around body contours and can be further configured to provide additional support or offloading of vulnerable/protruding areas such as the spine.
Each Vicair® back system has unique features, to offer a solution to each individual. We have back systems for the active user, elderly individuals in need of a high level of support or a growing child.
Multifunctional O2 Back
Excellent pressure redistribution, comfort and support makes this back support cushion perfect for use in a large variety of situations.
- Supports different postures
- Follows body's spine alignment
- Provides optimal pressure redistribution
This offers optimal positioning through a combination of smart cells and Strap back. Its a highly universal back support that provides high quality pressure redistribution. Ready for use, it dynamically moulds to the contour of the individual's back and offers a large variety of adjustments.
- Dynamically moulds to the individual's back contours
- Offloading the spinal column
- Optimal positioning and pressure redistribution
Liberty back system
This easy to use back cushion is quick and simple to use on a standard folding wheelchair
- Provides optimal comfort and back support
- Follows and gently supports the spinal cord
- Combines with the Vicair Strap back system s
- The wheelchair can still be folded, easy for transport
- Extremely lightweight
- Used with e.g. scoliosis, kyphosis, Lordosis, Gibbus and pain relief
This backrest cushion offers excellent pressure redistribution, comfort and support making it ideal for use in a large variety of seating solutions. It can be used in several types of back systems. The cushion is easily fixed onto the solid backrest by use of hook and loop. Optimal immersion when using a solid back wheelchair and easy to adjust while the client leans against the cushion.