Category: High Risk
The Propad Revolve V gently moulds to the individuals shape, providing excellent comfort and pressure redistributing properties. It combines an outer layer of durable moulded high resilient foam with a viscoelastic foam inner layer - all in a lightweight package. The Propad Revolve by Invacare allows for omni-directional use, making it a versatile and efficient cushion with a design that allows it to be used any way up and any way round - top, bottom, back and front. This unique feature offers increased flexibility and saves time on seating preparation, particularly in care home environments.
The Propad Revolve V is manufactured from the finest quality materials - the same high resilient foam used within the clinically respected Matrx Flo-tech range.
- Lightweight, comfortable foam: gently moulds to patient shape, providing excellent comfort and pressure redistributing properties
- Visco elastic insert: provides excellent immersion
- One-piece moulded design: facilitating self transfers
- Protected cushion: protection with multi stretch water-resistant cover, with optional platilon liner
- High-resilience: durable, high resilience foam that can be used any way up, any way round
- Visco-elastic inner layer: combines outer-layer of durable moulded high-resilience foam with a visco-elastic foam inner layer, all in a lightweight package
- Angled base design: ensures seamless transition while the visco layer provides high level immersion, pressure distribution and stabilisation.