Competition Terms and Conditions June 2021
These are the full terms and conditions relating to the Invacare Meet Hannah Cockroft and Nathan Maguire competition. These are valid for the duration of the competition until the closing date on 2 July 2021.
- This competition is free to enter and open to any one resident in the UK, aged 16 years and over.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person will be discarded.
- Entrants must do all of the following activities for their entry to be considered;
a. Submit a written piece of no more than 50 words explaining why they want to meet Hannah Cockroft and Nathan Maguire. The written piece must not contain any foul or derogatory language. It must be written in English.
b. Like the post either on Facebook or Instagram
- All entries must complete the online form here no later than 5pm on the closing date 2 July 2021.
- The winning entry will be decided by an independent panel of judges, based on its creativity and originality of content.
- An entry must not contain plagiarised or copyright material. Any such entry will be immediately disqualified and withdrawn from the competition.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date and must respond within 7 days to claim their prize.
- The winner will be invited to join a presentation day in July 2021 organised by Invacare Ltd. This will include front row seats at the presentation, the opportunity for a 20 minute personal meet and greet with Hannah Cockroft and Nathan Maguire, and photographs with the couple and the Invacare team.
- Invacare Ltd will announce the winner’s name via its social media channels. If the winner objects to such promotion, they must state this at the time of claiming their prize.
- The winner must be able to travel to a specified venue and will be advised of the date and full details upon notification of being announced as the winner. If the date or venue should change for whatever reason, the prize will remain valid and the winner will be notified of the changes.
- Invacare will permit the winner to bring their carer or one family member to accompany them on the day if required.
- Invacare Ltd will cover travel expenses to the venue up to a value of £100. This does not include any overnight accommodation. Receipts must be presented on the day.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be passed on to any person other than the one named on the entry. There is no cash alternative available for this prize.
- This competition is not open to Invacare employees, Invacare retailers, its suppliers or any business that has a direct working relationship with Invacare Ltd.
- Invacare reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.
- This competition is run by Invacare Ltd, Unit 4 Pencoed Technology Park, Bridgend CF35 5AQ. All rights reserved June 2021.