Invacare's training academy provides a comprehensive programme of educational courses tailored to the requirements of clinical, technical and commercial staff working in the provision of assessing and prescribing products. Each course offers key skills and knowledge to those involved in managing and improving the care of elderly and disabled individuals. Participants will receive training documentation including presentations and hand-out material at the start of each course to use for future reference. Attendance certificates will also be available on completion of the course.
Our team of knowledgeable and experienced presenters offer a high level of skill and expertise in presenting each course to help participants improve their understanding of technical, clinical and product based topics. Each course is delivered with a mix of presentations, practical workshop sessions and discussion groups to give delegates an all round understanding of the topic(s).
This highly successful and comprehensive two day course will help participants become competent in assessing and prescribing a basic manual wheelchair whilst looking at the principles of posture and seating as well as pressure ulcer develoment and management. For more details on this course please click here.
List of courses
- Servicing, Maintenance and Adjustment on Power Chairs
- Servicing, Maintenance and Adjustment on Manual Chairs
- Fault Finding on Power Chairs
- Servicing and Maintenance on Patient Lifters
- Servicing and Maintenance on Robin Overhead Hoist
- Scooter Servicing and Maintenance
- Alber Power Add-on Overview
- Bed Servicing and Maintenance
- Power Chair Controls Set-up and Operation
- Invacare LiNX Controls
- Invacare Manual Wheelchairs
- Pressure Ulcer Awareness and Mattress Care
Please click here to view course contents